FLC Reconvene Service Implementation Plan
Our Plan of Action:
There will be one service in the main sanctuary as we live stream at 10:00 AM. Members that aren't comfortable in attending are encouraged to stay at home and watch the live stream with no condemnation. (absolutely no one is made to feel uncomfortable based upon their conviction on when to return. Some members have underlining medical conditions that could put them in harms way. We are encouraging members with these conditions to stay safe and return when they are comfortable)
Mask Up Promotion
Members who hasn't been vaccinated is to wear a mask. Members who has been vaccinated has the option to wear or not wear a mask.
Due to the intensity of the logistics on all aspects we have rethought our operations for safety and sanitation. Excellence Team (Helps) Ministry leaders will be trained on new sanitation procedures.
1. Staff walk through of all aspects of service (Offering, seating, entrance, hand sanitizer location, designating entrances, offering processes.
2. Building cleaning process before, during and after service and restrooms cleaned before and after each Sunday service.
3. The front door is the designated entrance to enter the building.
4. Praise Team, Volunteers and Excellence team leaders will have temperature check-in prior to service. If fever is detected praise team, volunteers and excellence teams leaders will not be able to serve.
5. All microphones will be sterilized before and after each service. There is no praise team sharing of microphones which includes the pastor and first lady microphones.
6. Designated signs to remind people of washing hands and six feet social distancing.
7. The chairs are positioned to control social distancing
1. Upon reentry of the building all membership temperature will be checked to secure the safety of other attendees. No one will be able to attend worship if fever is detected.
2. Length of worship will be shortened to last no longer than 1hour and thirty minutes.
3. Maintain online audience with intentional engagement.
4. No children or teen separate services so there will be intentional engagement of younger generations.
5. There are not to be any hugging, hi fives and touching other family life members during worship.
6. There will be less chairs in the sanctuary than normal to maintain social distancing. For distancing, the chairs are separated and grouped in fours for families to sit together. (please click here for seating chart)
We want to encourage members to arrive early for proper seating and temperature checks while maintaining social distance so we will have a full pre-service experience.
1. Offering will continue to be done online and those who need envelopes special accommodations will be made. Envelopes may be distributed upon entering building and members will place in gold offering container provided in the designated area of the church.
2. Have mask available for membership if they don’t bring one. This will be given for free. Gloves are also free but available upon request.
Click link for "very special" letter from Pastor: (reentry-reconvene fellowship letter)