Plan Your Visit
What We Believe
● The Triune God - The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.
● Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
● The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person.
● The Old and New Testaments are God's Divinely Inspired Words.
● All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and are in need of salvation.
● Salvation has been provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
● It is the Will of God that every believer is filled with the Holy Spirit.
● Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
● The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
● There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
● We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
● We believe in water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
About God...God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal, co-eternal and are one God. Gen. 1:1, 26, 27; 3:22; Ps. 90:2; Matt. 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 1 Cor. 13:14
About Jesus...Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. As both 100% man and 100% God, Jesus lived a sinless life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return again to earth to reign as King. Matt. 1:22, 23; Is. 9:6; John 1:1-5, 14:1-30; Heb. 4:14, 15; 1 Cor. 15:3, 4; Rom. 1:3, 4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Tim. 6:14, 15; Titus 2:13
About the Holy Spirit...The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He is present in the world making men aware of their need for Jesus. All of His gifts are available to the Church today. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. The Christian seeks to live under His control daily. 2 Cor. 3:17; John 16:7-13, 14:16, 17; 1 Cor. 12:4-11; Acts 1:8; 1 Cor. 2:12, 3:16; Eph. 1:13; Gal. 5:25; Eph. 5:1
About the Bible...The Bible is God's Word to all men. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme and authoritative source of Truth for Christian belief and successful living. Because it is inspired by God, it is Truth without any mixture of error. 2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20, 21; 2 Tim. 1:13; Ps. 119:105, 160, 12:6; Prov. 30:5
About People...People were made in the image of God, to be like Him in character, upright and good. They are the supreme object of God's creation, but because of their voluntary wrongdoing, they are now marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called sin. Sin separates man from God. Our only hope of salvation and eternal life is in Jesus Christ. Gen. 1:27; Ps. 8:3-6; Is. 53:6a; Rom. 3:23; Is. 59:1,2